Effective date: 9th January, 2023
Glemad (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the website at www.glemad.com (the “Site”). This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Site and the choices you have associated with that data.
Information Collection and Use We collect several types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Site to you.
Personal Data While using our Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Cookies and Usage Data
Usage Data We may also collect information on how the Site is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g., IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Other tracking technologies are also used such as beacons, tags and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Site.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Site.
Use of Data Glemad uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Site
- To notify you about changes to our Site
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Site when you choose to do so
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Site
- To monitor the usage of our Site
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Disclosure of Data Glemad may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Glemad
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Site
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Site or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security of Data The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.